The Wright County Assessor’s office has an opening for a full-time Clerk/Data Collector.
Essential Functions and other details of the job:
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and time management.
- Must possess and maintain a current valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Work outdoors throughout the year collecting real estate data.
- General office duties, data entry and clerical work including ability to use computer, copier, scanner, printer, telephone and fax.
- Above average math skills.
- Knowledge of appraisal or construction trade.
- Knowledge of legal descriptions and/or GIS based programs.
The Wright County Assessor’s office is willing to train the right candidate. A full job description is available at the Wright County Assessor’s Office and applications can be found at www.wrightcounty.org. Salary range from $32,000 to $35,000 with full benefits package.
Resume, cover letter and application may be mailed to: Wright County Assessor Attn: Clerk Position, PO Box 428, Clarion, IA 50525, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the Wright County Assessor’s office at 115 N Main, Clarion by 4 pm, Friday, September 14, 2018.
Applicant will be subject to criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing. Wright County is an equal opportunity employer.