Current Agenda-December 10th, 2018
1. Convene meeting at 9:00 a.m.
2. Approve minutes of last meeting.
3. Approve claims for payment.
4. 9:10 a.m. Open forum for public input.
5. 9:15 a.m. Resolution Setting Date for Public Hearing on Designation of the Expanded Wright County Agribusiness Urban Renewal Area and on Urban Renewal Plan Amendment.
6. Members of the Wellness/Safety Committee.
a. Discuss awards for completed 2018 wellness activities.
b. Online safety training numbers and approval of gift cards.
7. 9:30 a.m. Katie Talbot with Community and Family Resources to give update on new marijuana laws and CBD Oils.
8. Receive the monthly Sheriff’s report.
9. Review tabulation sheet proposals on loans for General Obligation Urban Renewal Bond taxable Series 2019A and accept low bid.
10. Discuss tree root issue in DD #168 in the City of Goldfield.
11. Approve change order #1 to request for extension of work on DD #125-49-1 main ditch cleanout.
12. 11:00 a.m. Discuss work done on lateral 60 in DD #125-49-1.
13. Old Business.
14. New Business.
15. Update on Meetings.
12:00 p.m. Work session with Board of Supervisors and Cindy Litwiller on Economic Development business.