Mission Statement: Promote healthy lifestyles, prevent disease, provide quality care.
Vision Statement: Dedicated to improving quality care with integrity.
Skilled Nursing Service
- Registered Nurses working closely with your Physician to provide health care in your home.
- Our nurses are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Wright County Public Health nurses live and work in your community.
- Free In-home Assessments
Services include, but not limited to:
- Injection/Blood Draws
- Ostomy Therapy
- Wound Care/Certified Wound Care Nurse
- Diabetic Teaching
- Medication Management
- Post Surgical Care
- Health Teaching for Clients & Families
- IV Therapy
- Tracheotomy Care
- Mental Health
- Tobacco Cessation Referrals
Home Care Aide Service
- Certified Home Care Aides
- Assisting with personal care, such as bathing, skin care, shampoo, exercises
- Assisting with light housekeeping
- Homemaker Waiver Services
Early Childhood Services
- HOPES Program
- Early Head Start
- Head Start Home Visits
- First Five
Early Childhood Contact:
Additional Services Provided by Wright County Health Department
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Social Worker Referrals
Other Community Services Provided by Wright County Health Department
- Community Health Education
- Foot/Blood Pressure Clinics
- Immunization Clinics/Flu Vaccine
- Communicable Disease investigation, follow-up, and prevention.
- Maternal and Child Health Services
- Expanded services for families with children
- Waiver Services
- Emergency preparedness for community. Be Prepared! Be Aware! Be Ready!
- Environmental Health (515-851-8878)
Julie Richter, RN
Services may be paid for by:
- Medicare or Medicaid
- Medicaid Waiver Programs
- Private Insurance
- Elderbridge Area Agency on Aging
- Veterans Administration
- State and Federal Grants
- Private Pay (sliding scale)
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Free vaccine for underinsured 0-18 year old
Referral or requests for service may be made by physicians, nurses, community agencies, families, individuals, and friends. Call 515-532-3461.