Environmental Health

What should I do when my well floods?

If your water well is currently flooded or has been exposed to flooding conditions, you should contact an Iowa DNR Certified Well Contractor for assistance in determining the safety of your well and water distribution system!

For the DNR's full document on well flooding, click HERE.

For more information, or if you have further questions, you can contact Sandy McGrath at Wright County Environmental Health via E-Mail by clicking HERE or via phone at (515)851-8878.

Site by Revize Login