Agenda for April 24, 2017 - 9:00 a.m.
1. Convene meeting at 9:00 a.m.
2. Approve minutes of last meeting.
3. Approve claims for payment.
4. 9:10 a.m. Open forum for public input.
5. 9:15 a.m. Sally Woodley to request the use of the courthouse lawn for Farmers Market this summer.
6. Adam Clemons, Denise Baker, and Sandy McGrath to discuss the possibility of vacating most southerly portion of Cornelia Drive at Lake Cornelia.
7. Adam Clemons, Wright County Engineer
a. Review and take action on summer help for engineer's office and secondary roads
8. Review bids for the Courthouse renovation and decide to accept or reject bids.
9. Review budget amendments and set date for budget amendment hearing.
10. Resolution 2017-14 to Fix a Date of May 15, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. for a Public Hearing on Proposal to Enter into a General Obligation Emergency Communication Equipment Lease-Purchase Agreement with lease payments thereunder in a principal amount not to exceed $2,250,000.
11. Review and approve the amendment to the CSRU County Reimbursement Contract and Fiscal Year 2018 budget.
12. Old Business.
13. New Business.
14. Update on Meetings