Jail Information Phone: 515-602-6152
Entering the Jail
Use West Entrance.
Visitors or anyone accessing a service at the Jail must present:
- a valid Driver’s License or ID card that has been issued by
- a State, Federal or Local Government Agency
Services provided in the Jail
- Fingerprinting: Provided on a 24 hour basis, and there is no fee for this service.
- Sheriff Probation: Phone)515-602-6152 for required phone contact
- Probation/Parole Officer: Department of Correctional Services Second Judicial District
- DHS Drug Testing
Inmate Contact Information
VISITATION * No visitors under the age of 18 allowed*
- Tuesday: 1:30 to 5:00 & 7:00 to 9:00
- Thursday: 1:30 to 5:00
- Saturday: 1:30 to 5:00
- Sunday: 1:30 to 5:00 & 7:00 to 9:00
CORRESPONDENCE: Mail should be addressed as follows:
Wright County Jail
PO Box 348
Clarion, IA 50525
The Wright County Jail will not accept the following items for inmates: packages, obscene or pornographic materials, food, or periodicals not sent directly from the publisher.
TELEPHONE CALLS: Inmates are not allowed incoming calls. Outgoing calls from inmates are allowed on a daily basis through our inmate phone system. To inquire about inmate phone services, please visit www.reliancetelephone.com