Current Agenda-January 22, 2018
1. Convene meeting at 9:00 a.m.
2. Approve minutes of last meeting.
3. Approve claims for payment.
4. 9:10 a.m. Open forum for public input.
5. 9:15 a.m. Appoint Dennis Bowman as the interim Economic Development Director effective today as per recommendation of the Economic Development Board.
6. Jerry Maier to discuss issue between Fair Board and Maier Addition.
7. Approve the liquor license for The Oakdale Chapter pending dram insurance.
8. 9:45 a.m. Dan Kinney, Iowa Central Community College President to give update on the special election being held in Wright County on February 6th.
9. 10:00 a.m. Hold Public Hearing on Proposal to Issue Urban Renewal Tax Increment Revenue Bonds
• Resolution 2018-11 taking additional action for the issuance of Urban Renewal Tax Increment Revenue Bonds.
10. Review and consider Resolution 2018-12 on R.I.S.E. Grant application for road improvement to 275th Street in Lincoln Township.
11. Consider 6 month review of IT Administrator, Andy Flagge, and advise on payroll adjustment.
12. Review letter from Government Capital on financing of PowerPhone Software in assigning loan to Central Trust Bank and have the Chairman sign.
13. Review letter from Homeward, Inc on contribution of $5,000 local match for next fiscal year.
14. Old business.
15. New business.
16. Update on meetings.
January 2, 2018
January 15, 2018
January 22, 2018
January 29, 2018